Bazayan & Co was started with International trading at the heart of its operation, and even today our speciality chemical, API / Intermediate trading business is what we focus on most. Our true strength as a trading house lies in our ability to treat and navigate the Chinese / Indian markets as one, taking the best of both worlds and offering it to others with the added promise of quality and transparency. All the products we offer are manufactured by the highest quality suppliers, whose manufacturing sites have been approved by several different regulatory agencies worldwide.
Unlike other trading businesses, we conduct our own market research before entering a market with any particular product, ensuring that we have the highest-quality, most competitively priced supply. This approach has led many manufacturers and purchasers alike to only conduct their buying and selling through us.
It must be noted that due to our partnership oriented approach, we refuse to see ourselves as mere traders – rather we consider ourselves facilitators. Whether it be a manufacturer looking to penetrate a new market or a business looking to procure best-in-class goods, we believe in understanding and facilitating the needs of our customers, ensuring:
- Access to economically priced products
- High-quality standards
- Appropriate registration, paperwork, and documentation
- Timely delivery of goods
- Complete end-to-end transparency, support and services
At Bazayan, we are aware of the roadblocks one can encounter when it comes to pharmaceutical trade – various licenses are required, financial liquidity becomes an issue and most importantly, a reliable source and equally reliable customer is needed. In order to simplify all of these processes, we provide our indenting services to businesses looking to establish direct contact with manufacturers and vice-versa.
Because of our partnership oriented approach and our strong ties with suppliers / manufacturers from around the world, we have managed to form a global supply network for pharmaceutical intermediates and bulk drugs that allows us to negotiate priority delivery at the most economical rates.
- The source is reliable, competent, and high-quality
- Payment terms are favorable and flexible
- We get the best pricing, regardless of quantity
- The buyer-seller relationship is well-established, allowing recurring orders and long-term benefits
Every pharmaceutical product requires registration of some sort. While registration is mandatory, it is also cumbersome, and often highly nuanced based on geographic location. Bazayan’s staff prides itself on being well-versed in all things registration related, helping register both new and old molecules with the appropriate regulatory authorities. We have managed to create a global network of local experts, who in turn know all the rules, regulations, and procedures in their respective countries.
As mentioned earlier, we like to offer an entire suite of services to our business partners. Therefore, once we have helped register new molecules/products on behalf of a foreign entity, we generally help the foreign entity market and distribute their products too.
Bazayan’s contract manufacturing service aims to make it easier for SMEs to capture market share in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry by leveraging the competitive advantages of multiple companies and integrating them for unified growth. Our close ties to businesses involved in every step of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process have allowed us to develop a viable business model. We continue to seek new products and new companies that we can collaborate with to disrupt the status quo manufacturing landscape.
- Cost-efficiency by lowering operating costs by up to 40%
- Global approach, allowing companies to focus on their competitive advantages
- Manpower, technical knowhow, pre-approved manufacturing facilities and a vast sourcing and distribution network that would otherwise be unattainable or very expensive
- Tax benefits realized due to local manufacturing
- Immediate production capabilities without the need for setup and pre-approval
- Ability to expand product line without the need to add capacity
- Bazayan is currently engaged in contract manufacturing operations with a publicly listed local manufacturer in Maharashtra, AndraPradesh in India that has the following approvals in place:
- European (EU) GMP accredited by the German Ministry of Health (MOH)
- World Health Organization (WHO) GMP
- GMP Certified USFDA Site
- OHSAS 18001: 2007
- ISO 14001: 2004